Terms and conditions
1. By using this website, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions in full and agree to be bound by them. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must immediately stop using this website.
2. The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions:
- “website” refers to bonplan.co.uk;
- “you” and “your” refer to you, the person using this website;
- “we” and "us" refer to OPTOJET LTD, reg. No 09572581, incorporated and registered in suite 12, 2nd floor, Queens House, 180 Tottenham Court Road, London, United Kingdom, w1t 7pd.
2.Information on this website
1. The information on this website is provided only for informational purposes. It shall not be considered as offer to general public for any products or services. Any products or services information about which is provided on this website are provided by us or authorized third parties on terms and conditions individually defined and indicated thereto. We do not guarantee availability of any products or services information about which may be provided by this site.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. All information and material are provided on an “as is” basis. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. You use information or materials on this website entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website may also include links to other websites. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. You follow such links and use those websites at your own risk. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other website connected to this website or accessed through this website yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
4. We may amend this website or stop publishing it at any time at our sole discretion without any notice.
5. This website may contain information which may be inappropriate for children under applicable law or your national law. If you are under such sufficient age under applicable or your national law you must immediately stop using this website.
3.Copyright and trademarks
1. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights on this website and its full content including without limitation to the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and texts are reserved by us or third parties.
2. Your may copy, redistribute or republicate any part of this website or its content including such by framing or other similar means without our express written consent but with attribution to our website and the active hyperlink to this website or to the particular page of this website.You may not transform, edit or modify such information of create any derivative works from it. You may not use this website or its content for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
3. This website may contain trademarks and/or commercial names which are protected by the applicable law and shall be used by third parties in compliance with it.
1. We collect and store the following data when you use this website: your email address if you enlist to the email subscription, your IP address, details of the web browser, information on how you use the site.
3. You can disable cookies by changing relevant settings of your web browser. In this case no data about your visit will be collected.
4. WE CANNOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFY YOU USING YOUR DATA.
5. We store your data on our secure servers which may be located not in your state.
6. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep data secure once we receive it. However, transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
8. You have the right to request what your information we store about youand copies of any and all your records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request.
9. We will not use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Our emails will be sent only after you have willingly enlisted for subscription.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we:
a) exclude all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website; and
b) exclude all liability for damages and/or losses arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business, income or profits, contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill, tangible property, wasted management or office time, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
2. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights shall be affected. Thus, they do not exclude/limit liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentationor misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter,any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. We do not warrant that the service from this website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify us, our employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
4. We can’t accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
5. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by any third party. You must not use this website for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful activity. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other software which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
7. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with these terms and conditions.
6.Notification of Changes
1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
2. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply.
2. These terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website.